Friday, January 2, 2009

My beautify Doggies

I was sitting at home last night and decided to scrapbook a little. I made the cutest pages for my little girls. If any of you know Kolby you know that she loves the water and she is always wanting to rough house with other dogs just to have fun. So of course Her page includes her infamous swimming skills and her older sis playing with her. Brody on the other hand is much like me and she has some very amazing facial expressions. She always looks so serious and she can talk with her eyes, as I have been told I can do that too. Thanks to Tonya and Tammy who are very observant of my facial expressions.

I do have to tell a little story about why Brody's page says what it says. The other day I not exactly sure why but I had a melt down (obviously Hormonal). I was sitting on the couch crying and Brody decided she needed to be right next to me she got in my face started licking my tears and then just stared at me. I couldn't help but start to laugh. I love her. She and I are best friends and Kolby and Trevor share their time together. Brody is always right next to me.








1 THOUGHTS:

Chelsa said...

Oh how I love your dogs! I LOVED looking at the ultra-sound pics too. I can't believe how much she looks like you two already, it's awesome! She is gonna be such a cutie. We missed you guys over New Year's and hope we can see you soon. Love you!