Sunday, January 11, 2009

Handout for primary and my belly 20 weeks

So I woke up this morning to prepare my lesson. I teach the 4-5 year olds and I wanted to make something cute. I got this idea from Sugar Doodle which by the way is this website I absolutely love now. I thought I would share the handout I made for my kids.



Oh and yes I told you a while ago I would post the most recent picture of my belly. This was last weekend. So not the most flattering picture of me but here it is. Oh and I colored my hair all brown. I needed something that could grow out and not look so terrible and I think the color that the girl did looks really rich which was exactly what I told her. It has a tiny bit of red to it also. I like it.


Yes I have definitely gained some weight. I can feel her move all the time so being pregnant and packing on the pounds is totally worth it. I can't wait for her to come.




5 THOUGHTS:

Unknown said...

LOVE sugar doodle! I use that site quite often!

Cute belly! I think your hair looks great!

melissa hogle said...

Look at that cute belly! I love it! You look great Megan!

Janelle said...

I think you look amazing! Your belly is too stinkin' cute! I'm pretty sure mine is bigger than yours and Chelsa's combined. I will have to post a belly picture and you can tell me what you think! ha ha! ;) Your hair looks really good to! You are a gorgeous pregnant lady!

Chelsey Howard said...

Very cute, and good call on going all brown. Its hard to keep up with roots, especially when your pregnant cause your hair grows so fast. And you look so cute!! You do not have a belly, its like a little bump.

brady lady said...

your growing, welcome to being pregnant, just wait it get's better!