Thursday, January 1, 2009

HALF WAY THERE!

So yesterday I was 20 weeks and to the half way mark. Yah! My friend Tiffany, who has two girls, dropped off a huge bag of clothes that the girls either didn't wear or were very little used. There are some incredibly adorable things in there. As I picked up this really cute white and of course pink dress and held it up I asked Trevor if he was ready for something this small. He just looked at me. Looking through all these things is started to make me kinda anxious. I am a little frightened, but I know that it is time to start our family. More than frightened I am anxious to get her room put together, while I can still move without tipping over. ha ha! So I think I am going to Home depot today to look at bead board and a chair rail because I don't want anything else in her room I want white walls but I will probably decorate with a pink and brown or some color and brown. So wish me luck.

Oh and I will be posting a picture of my ever so growing belly soon. I just have to find a time where I look presentable and not in my PJs because that is all I ever wear.

3 THOUGHTS:

Chelsey Howard said...

How fun, it is so much fun to decorate kids rooms:) I'm so excited for you guys! She'll be here before you know it!

Tatiana said...

Luck you got a huge bag of stuff! I was the first to have a boy so no one had boys clothes. But now if you had a boy I'd hook you up! Maybe next time ;) It was so good to see you the other day. You look so cute prego!

brady lady said...

pj's rock, i wear them all day every day :)