Sunday, January 25, 2009

Amanda's Kids ~ Riley, Tate and Talan ~ started going to school at Montessori Education Centre. Which just happens to be the school I work at. It didn't take that much convincing to get Amanda to put them in when I found out we had an opening in our class. They absolutely love it. Because Tate and Talan are in my class I get to snap pictures of them whenever I want but I don't have any of Riley working because I can't go into his room and disrupt. I thought I would post a couple for my sister to look at and enjoy. I am really glad my sister decided to bring them there because they always keep themselves busy and they are so cute when they are concentrating on their works.


Playing in the sand with Riley at lunch time on the first day of school.


Tate and Talan with their newly developed sharing skills in the sand. Talan telling Tate to come play with him and build something.


Studly lookin boys flantin it for the camera. They were smiling at Shannon while I atempted to get a picture


Talan Concentrating so hard to paint this seal although it is upside down. He was so excited to do this work after I gave him a lesson. They both love to get lessons and they do a great job and doing their works.


Tate fell asleep while doing a work. He took all that time to make himself oatmeal and fell asleep before he could finish.


Talan loves to help in the garden although sometime forgetting the we supposed to walk around the plants and not on top of them.


I actually took about 5 pictures of Tate hammering in nails to this stump but this was the cutest. I love the stunned look on his face.


I know its not at school but my mom was watching them the other day and they were so cute tackling each other on the trampoline

2 THOUGHTS:

Tammy Whiting said...

Your front door looks great! And you look great with your cute belly! The pictures of the boys really show how well they are doing here at our school. I am glad that they are here!
Love ya,
Tammy

The Carns said...

I am sitting at work, giggling behind my desk!Those are the cutest pictures of them,I am so glad that it worked out for them to be going to school with their brother and probably the TWO best teachers out there!!!LOVE YA