Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Trev and I had a blast this last week at the dunes. I even made it back in time to make it to my families Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday. Tammy (my mother in-law) brought a notebook called the Whiting Thankful Journal. We tried to come up with 1000 things we were thankful for over the couple of days we were at the dunes. We came up with several but I don't think we made it all the way to 1000. I just thought that it was such a great idea especially since it feels like thanksgiving was not such a big deal to a lot of people. Anyway just a quick idea for everyone for next year.

Ohh P.S. I talked to my sister in-law and she said because I knew exactly when I ovulated she told me to calculate accordingly so I am currently 16 weeks and 3 days. Yah! I am just so excited to find out what I am having so I can start the shopping spree ha ha (my husband would kill me, that was definitely a joke).

2 THOUGHTS:

Chelsey Howard said...

I'm glad you guys had such a fun Thanksgiving. That's awesome that you guys were able to make it to both sides of the family. I can't wait to find out what your having. You have to post right when you find out!!

Tonya Whiting said...

I cannot wait until you find out what you are having - then let the shopping begin!! Thanks for checking in on me the last couple of days. I am so lucky to have a best friend like you.
Love,
Tonya