Thursday, December 11, 2008

My scrapbook program is awesome!

Hello everyone. I was playing around with my scrapbook program to see what I could make and didn't know that I could import the scrapbook pages into my blog. So the Christmas card was and accident but I love it so it will be staying up for a while.

Also I am just a couple of days away from finding out what I am having & I am ecstatic. Funny story - my cousin called me last weekend as I was weed eating the yard and just randomly said Grandma muscle tested you for twins. My reaction - uh okay, what are you talking about? My grandma uses some energy test that she can do on I think anyone that she knows and she asked the "energy" If I was pregnant with a girl and the answer was yes and then she asked again if I am pregnant with a boy and the answer was yes. Kinda weird. So my options are I am having one baby and no one will know till Tuesday(my favorite) , I am having Two babies one boy, one girl or I am having a hermaphrodite. Ahhh. Okay no more of this crazy Energy stuff, I just want to find out now. If any of you know me very well, you know that I am very impatient when it comes to exciting things and I am kinda spontaneous. Hence getting all my hair cut off one night by some random person at a salon when I really wanted it done but I couldn't get my hair girl to do it. Yes I am only slightly crazy.

Anyhow, I am so excited to have tomorrow off of work so I can sleep in and go hang out with my Hubby at work. Business isn't going that well and I will attempt to keep his mind off of it. Every time I go out to his office for the day he loves it when I am there but he thinks that I am particularly annoying when he has to see me when he gets home too. He's a goof but I love him. We love to annoy each other sometimes - mostly he loves to annoy me, so I am only being fair when I do my share every once in a while.

~Love you all and wish you a Merry Christmas~

3 THOUGHTS:

Janelle said...

I'm with ya sister! Get in all your annoying moments, scare them whenever you can, and throw out those jokes or tease that they never thought you would come up with! We have to get in our 10% as wives, because they are doing the annoying, scaring, joking and teasing the other 90% of the time! Your scrapbooking is adorable! And I can't wait to find out what you are having! Will this be your first ultrasound? Loves!

melissa hogle said...

Ooooh that is so exciting that you get to find out what you are having! I am curious to see if your grandma is right! Have you had any intuitive feelings towards the matter? Keep us posted!

Tonya said...

Hey Meg,
Thanks again for rescheduling your ultrasound around my schedule so I can go. I am sooooo excited!! And then we must run out and buy an outfit!! Now I am doubly excited about Friday - ultrasound and a day off. YEAH!! Oh, and we need to do some Christmas shopping this weekend.
Love,
Tonya