Don't worry I didn't forget to post. I haven't gone to the ultrasound appointment yet. I have it tomorrow at 1:45pm so as soon as I get near a computer I will post. I am so excited to know what I am having I think that it will make it more realistic. I asked Trevor if he was excited for tomorrow and he didn't sound so excited. So I asked if he wanted a boy or a girl. He said that either would be amazing but he was actually worried about the health of the baby. He's funny. He doesn't have any bad feelings he is just hoping that everything will go good tomorrow. I love him so much. So tomorrow I will have Trevor and Tonya by my side when we find out what it is and I am happy that they can both be there with me.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 THOUGHTS:
whoo who! Can't wait to see what are having!
Post a Comment