Monday, November 17, 2008

Pictures

Amanda, my sister, Finally blogged and said that she didn't have any pictures of us so I thought I would blog a couple of us girls.

(left to right)
Amanda, Me & Shannon

This was Christmas time many many years ago. I am pretty sure we were all snuggled up at my dads house about to watch a movie.



Amanda and Me on my wedding day. Oh and this was just a couple months after Amanda had the twins and she was back to the same size in no time. I hope that I have that gene in me.


(Shannon, Mom, Me & Amanda)

This was this summer. My mom took us to the mountains for a girls weekend and we had tons of fun. We went horse back riding , out to eat and hung out in the cabin. Mom also took us around and showed us her parents old cabin and several other little things.



Shannon and Me at the Tim McGraw concert. My mom and Danny were there as well. Danny got the Tickets and took us. Amanda was out of town I believe so she did not go. Shannon and I look so much a like it is kinda crazy. Although, she now works with me and nobody knew we were sisters unless they were told. OH well.

I am so happy to have my sisters they are great friends and I love spending time with them. And hopefully they can handle me long enough to hang out.

We have all grown up too fast. I remember living in the same house as Amanda and we never ever got along. I was a pretty intense person so I definitely don't blame her at all. I know they thought it was weird to think that I could get married but now having a baby, even weirder. Life is all too short I really wish I could remember more about all of us when we were little.

3 THOUGHTS:

THE BROWN FAMILY said...

Hey its Cindy Lou and I cant believe you found me, thats fantastic. I tried contacting you before you got married and all but it didnt work out. That is so exciting that you are having a little baby!! I am here in North Carolina and we love it. We moved about 8 months after we got married. Do you mind if I put you on my contacts? And send me your email. Crazy.

brady lady said...

your family is great, i love all you guys.

Katie B. said...

Megan! It's been sooo long, since highschool I think. I stumbled across your blog - looks like you're doing great! Congrats on the baby and I hope you have a merry christmas!