Okay for those of you who know me and my husbands family we all love to go to the dunes together. I was so excited to go this weekend even though I knew it was going to be freaking hot. It wasn't actually that bad. I didn't take any pictures this time but I have a couple cute ones from last season. We are going back Thanksgiving Weekend so I will try to remember to take some good ones.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
First Dunes Trip of the Season
CREATED BY: Megan and Trevor Whiting at 18:58
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 THOUGHTS:
Yay! Trevor looks studly in his mask.
I'm glad you guys are having fun at the dunes. That's an awesome family tradition!
I'll be looking forward to more pics later this month.
hope you are doing well!
oh how i love the dunes, i am so jealous!
fun! We are going for Thanksgiving too. Where are you guys going?
I miss going to the dunes...those were fun times for us as a family too. I just found a picture of me and Tatiana at the dunes...she was 3 months old!! Have fun!
Meg,
It was a fun trip!! You and Trev have to go the weekend before and the weekend of Thanksgiving - it will not be the same without you. Hey Eagles vs Giants game tomorrow night at my house. Go Eagles!! I am going to have Bailey wear her jersey. See ya tomorrow.
Love,
Tonya
Fun:) That is so awesome that you guys like to do so much stuff together, like the dunes, and golfing etc. I bet it was fun! Crazy thing, I love quad riding, but I've never been to the dunes.
Post a Comment