Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Love Friends & Family

I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have my family here to support me in all that I do and any hard times that I am going through. I can't imagine what it would be like to move away from my family. I'm especially love my sisters and for the close relationship we have now. Like most siblings, growing up together was not so pretty. I was a violent, feisty little girl, but now that we are all grown up both of my sisters and I have a very good relationship. I am so glad I have two pairs of shoulders to lean on when I need it.

I am grateful for Trevor's family and the strong bonds we have with them. I love going on family vacations and going to family dinner every Sunday. I have the greatest sister in-laws. I am so blessed that my best friend is my amazing sister in-law Tonya, whom I absolutely adore. She is so sweet and smart and always says the right things when I need to hear them. Oh and recently she hasn't minded me asking stupid little questions about medicine. She and her husband Daniel are Trevor and my best friends and we love spending time with them.

I am also very grateful for my friends/co-workers. Being an assistant in their class has been so much fun and we have formed an amazing bond between one another. Three girls stuck in a classroom with 37 children we have to know each other well enough to know when the other is going to have a breakdown or needs to take a rest for a minute.We all share our drama and give pointers to one another and I am so grateful for their helpful guidance.

4 THOUGHTS:

Janelle said...

I'm with you! Family and Friends rock! Family is the one reason that Steve and I put up with Las Vegas, especially at this time of year when I just want it to cool off! I love you and Trevor and all the Whitings too!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have an amazing family!

Chelsey Howard said...

That is so great that you get along so well with your in-laws. Can you imagine how hard it would be if you weren't very close?!

Tonya Whiting said...

Meg,
You know that I am always here for you. I love ya to death. I am so lucky to have you as a sis-in-law and my best friend!!
Love,
Tonya