Okay, I had to post this even though I know that you really can't see anything but I am so excited.
For those of you who don't know, I went to the Dr. last Wednesday and she told me that I have a high chance of a miscarriage. I was spotting and cramping and when she looked at the sac, she said it looked like it was collapsing. Through this all I tried my hardest to be strong and stay positive and it totally paid of. This morning we say the baby's heartbeat and what looks like a cocoon but is a baby. Trev and I are so excited that we have been blessed with this baby and I know that our prayers helped this little one along.
My levels (hcg and progesterone) were very high so the Dr. looked to see if I was having twins but we can only see one. So I am pretty sure that means its a single pregnancy. Although I always get this weird feeling when I read about twins or think about having them.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Baby Whiting
CREATED BY: Megan and Trevor Whiting at 15:46
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 THOUGHTS:
Yeah! That is the best thing I have seen all day! I am so excited for you three! Thanks for posting! Love ya!
Hey Megan! Its Alex Harbertson. Jenna told me that you had a blog! Congrats on being pregnant! That is so exciting! If you want an invite to my blog just email me az.alexandra@gmail.com and I can send you an invite! Hope everything is going great with you guys!
K, I've been a horrible blogger!! I didn't even know you were pregnant!! Congradulations!! That is so awesome, I am so gald that you and the baby are doing okay:) I hope you get over the sick part of it soon:) And good luck if you do have twins, you'll have your hands full:) But twins are so cute:)
Its amazing how you can still see the sac even when the baby is that small! I love technology! GO TWINS!! I still think there is another baby in there hiding! Keep us updated.
Post a Comment