Well, Hello fellow bloggers. I haven't posted for over a month again. Oh Well!! Alot has happened since my last post.
~Kherrington had her second Pediatrician appointment and she weighed 14lb 12oz she was 26.5in long and head is 43cm its been a week though so I am sure she weighs at least 15 lbs now. She is doing great. I think she is starting to teethe a little bit. Drooling all over the place and chewing on her hands like crazy. She has starting grabing and reaching for things. It seems that every time she grows it is a massive burst of new things for her. talking (screeching) grabbing, staring, and laughing. It is just purely amazing.
Update on Megan ~
Well I Started Nursing School Last Monday. I have been mentally preparing for months but it is finally here.The first week was kinda nerve racking but I survived. I didn't cry when I left Kherrington, that was a big step for me. I think it has a lot to do with who I am leaving her with. I know that she is in the greatest care of my mother in-law. Tammy sends me pictures of Kherrington playing and sleeping in her office. I thoroughly enjoy them. I pulled out my phone and smiled last week and one of my class mates asked why I was smiling so I had to show her my beautiful baby girl. Then everyone else wanted to see so I continued to pass my phone around so everyone could see her. I loved showing her off to all my classmates. The more I think about being a nurse and helping all the people in need I get excited, I also get excited about making a lot more money, as long as Obama doesn't pass socialized Medicine!!!
~ THE RETURN OF ELDER THOMAS WHITING
One of Trevor's brothers returned home from his mission in Chicago, Illinois on the 6th of August and we have been enjoying spending time with him.
~ BLESSING KHERRINGTON~
We blessed Kherrington on the 16th of August and Trevor did and amazing job. Of course I cried as I think every mother does when their child receives their first blessing from their father. It was so sweet and he had so many great things to say and help Kherrington in her life with. Ahh I think I might cry again.
Jenna spent and hour outside with me and Kherr bear during Tomo's homecoming party and the pictures turned out amazing I only have 3 right now but I will post more when she gets them to me. She is definately getting better the more she practices. She even surprised herself with this one....
I forgot to mention that my amazing mother made this dress.
She showed up at the last minute and said that there was no way that
her granddaughter was going to wear a bought dress for her blessing.
She did such and amazing job. If you click on the picture you can see the dress
even better. Thank you mom for making it. I am so happy that Kherrington
(and generations to come) will be able to wear this dress. It was so precious
and I know I am a mom now because I cried over a cute little dress.
~ FOUR GENERATIONS WITH KHERRINGTON, ME, MY MOM AND GRANDMA
She looks so big. She still loves her butterflies and mirror
The Whiting Clan
Thomas and Trevor & Kherrington at his homecoming
Classic Sunday pic
Griffin(1 week younger than Kher Bear) and Kherrington
Anyway I will attempt to keep my blog updated but I promise nothing. I will actually be surprise if I update once a month but i will try.
4 THOUGHTS:
You are amazing, going to school full time, being a mom full time and creating a beautiful blog. The pictures are great and brought a tear to my eyes! I love you, Tammy
what a cute little kehr bear!
Your little sweetie is so cute! We need to have a play date together for reals! And I need updates!
She is so cute!! Congrats! And that dress is beautiful!! And I like her name. It was good seeing you at paradise bakery. Good luck in nursing school!! If you need any help with anything, let me know. Glad you're at MCC. I hear they have a good program!
Post a Comment