So, it has been over a month since I last posted. Life as a working mom is hectic. So I started back at work in June and only go in for a couple of hours a day but at least I am getting myself out of the house for a little while. We took another trip to Vegas for Griffin's blessing and got to spend more quality time with Brando, Chelsa and all the rest of the wonderful Squires Clan. All the babies are doing well and growing so quickly. Kherrington now weighs in at about(drum roll) 13 pounds WOW!! how they grow. She had her first swimming pool experience with Aunt Tonya and Me. She also has had two trips to the lake this month. Grandpa Trey is determined to make purchasing a slip at Roosevelt worth the money. That's okay with us, we love going to the lake. It took me quite a while to find a shop that sells infant life jackets. I finally found one at Ski Pro and it is so darn adorable. She doesn't mind it either. She actually fell asleep in it on Saturday at the lake. Trevor and I are enjoying and loving life as parents. With the closing of Sun Silks Trevor started working at Great Gates at the beginning of the month with Tyler and his dad. He enjoys the challenge of learning something new. We are also currently remodeling our guest bathroom because everything in there wasfrom 1980 -the original bathroom- and needed a major upgrade. We can't bathe our precious baby girl in a tub filled with mold and mildew. We will be blessing Kherrington on Sunday the 16th of August and hearing Thomas speak that same day. We are so excited for Thomas to meet his very first niece Kherrington. We are so blessed to have such an amazing little baby. She knows my needs and sleeps pretty soundly through the night. With the occasional wake-up. Thats my update on our lives. wahoo I actually posted!! ENJOY THE PICS TO FOLLOW
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Over a month
CREATED BY: Megan and Trevor Whiting at 05:37
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 THOUGHTS:
Cute pictures Megan! How much fun is she? :)
What a cutie! Ya I agree we need to get together that would be so much fun! Wanna do lunch sometime? You need to email me so I can give you my number - I got a new phonr. I would love to play!
I love all the pictures. CAn't believe how darling a tiny life jacket is!
You posted the most amazing pictures!! What a beautiful family -- your love of life and each other shows in every picture! I love you three.
Meagan, she is beautiful!!!! I haven't checked your blog is so long! Happy blessing day on Sunday!!! I can't wait to see pictures of her in her dress.
I would love for you to come to my shower...you can send me your address to my email it is addington_7@hotmail.com
Post a Comment