I love your blog! I found you from the comment you left on Karalee's blog. (This is Kristin--the cousin all the way out in Texas.) It was fun to see your pictures!
That is so fun, I am super jealous!!! Hawaii is the best place! Your so sweet to golf with your hubby. I went once with my husband and I thought it was the most boring thing I had ever done! You guys are cute together! I loved the pictures. And that pineappel maze thing is fun hu?!
Trevor and I were married January 14th 2006 in the Mesa, AZ Temple. We have 2 children Kherrington 2 and Khensington ~October 2011. We have 2 precious Boston Terriers, Brody & Kolby. I am a RN currently looking for a job and Trevor is working at Great Gates and waiting to get into PA school.
2 THOUGHTS:
I love your blog! I found you from the comment you left on Karalee's blog. (This is Kristin--the cousin all the way out in Texas.) It was fun to see your pictures!
That is so fun, I am super jealous!!! Hawaii is the best place! Your so sweet to golf with your hubby. I went once with my husband and I thought it was the most boring thing I had ever done! You guys are cute together! I loved the pictures. And that pineappel maze thing is fun hu?!
Post a Comment