Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekend Escape to Sedona. Tammy and Trey met us in sedona and handed over the keys to a timeshare they were at. I was so happy to get away for the weekend. I needed a little time with my husband. I feel as if our relationship took a backseat this last semester. So we went to dinner at a restaurant with amazing food and dessert. We then went to see the new "RobinHood" pretty good!... Back to the Villas at sedona and off to an amazing night sleep. Nyquil is amazing. Woke up well rested, had breakfast at a bagel shop and then off the the Jeep tour. It was pretty fun and then we went home to our beautiful baby girl. Weekend well spent


Beautiful scenery on top of a huge mountain.














Don't we look oh so cute.....

3 THOUGHTS:

Chelsey Howard said...

That is so fun! i love Sedona, its close and its beautiful there. i'm glad you guys were able to get away, its so hard to do, but so important. Good luck with block 3:)

Tatiana said...

i'm so jealous! I want a get away weekend to Sedona. Good for you guys.

melissa hogle said...

You guys are so cute! When the heck are we gonna get our two little cuties together for a play date? I bet they would love it! (And so would I!)