Well well, its been so long since I even looked at my blog or anyone elses. Life has been terribly crazy. Lots has happened. I passes block 1 of nursing school Horray and started block 2... so much more intense. Kherrington got teeth, started crawling and now is walking with assist. She did however take two steps on Friday. It was awesome and I got so excited. We have gone to the dunes a couple of times and went hiking at Tonto national bridge a couple of weekends ago. lots of fun and excitement. Last but not least, Thomas and Aubrey are engaged and are getting married on May 28th 2010. I am so excited to add Aubrizzle to the family, although she's kinda been part of the family for a while. here are a couple of pics of my sweet family. Can't hardly believe that my little Kherr Bear will be one year old next month, it's so crazy.
yes she is in the dog kennel, and she thought it was hillarious :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 THOUGHTS:
Megan she is so cute!! It was so fun to see you the other day, we need to get together more often. Which is probably impossible with kids and you being in nursing school and all, but hey, we can try:)
WOW! You do have a lot going on!
Can't believe she is already almost one! She is beautiful!
Congrats on passing block 1. Block 2 is intense and I wish you all the best in that one! your little girl is quite darling
Hooray you finally updated! Congratulations on passing the first block of nursing school. What an accomplishment! Your little kherrington is absoultely beautiful! She and Macy need to have a play date in the worst way! Glad you are doing good!
I just love your girl!!
It was so good to see you at Tatiana's baby shower! You have such an adorable little girl. It's hard to believe you girls all have babies of your own. Guess that means I'm getting old...nah! Take care!
Cute cute post!! She is adorable and you are a wonderful Mom!!
Love, Tammy
Post a Comment