Friday, June 12, 2009

Trip to Visit the Squires

So we traveled to LasVegas, NV last weekend to see baby Josie blessed. We arrived on Friday night right before Chelsa's baby shower and immediately started taking pictures of Griffin and Kherrington. They snuggled for the first time, but not the last! Griff packed on some weight real fast, he has some amazing thighs, but so does Kherr Bear now. Chelsa's baby shower went well and then we got Fizolli's for dinner. Oh how I miss Fizolli's, they closed the one right by our house, so sad because I love there frozen lemonade, AHH! Saturday we had this woman come to Chelsa's house where we were staying and had her do castings of all three of the babies hands and feet. It was amazing and such a great keepsake. Thank you to all the Squires for that gift. We had dinner at Brad and Lori's house and ate amazing navajo taco's, I so need that recipe for dough and Brad's amazing salsa. Sunday we had Josie's blessing and then lunch and headed on home to the AZ heat. Kherrington did great on the ride there and back home. We will be returning to LasVegas on July 3rd for Griffins blessing that Sunday and I can't wait to see everyone again and see how all the babies have grown.









2 THOUGHTS:

Tammy Whiting said...

I love your blog!! Thanks for posting the pictures of the three cuties! You are awesome Megan!
Love,
Tammy

Chelsey Howard said...

Wow! They are all so close in age:) That's so fun:) I'm glad she was good in the car for you. That can make or break a good trip.