Kherrington Tamara Whiting greeted us at 3:02am on April 28th 2009. Started having hard contractions around noon on Monday and my water broke while I was in the triage around 5 that day. Was fully dilated by 1am and had her at 3. Everything went very well. She looks absolutely amazing. It is still really crazy to think that I am a mommy and that she was growing inside me just one week ago. Here are some pics of our precious bundle of joy.
K.T.W.
6lbs 14oz and 19in
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
April 28th 3:02am My Precious Little Bundle Of Joy
CREATED BY: Megan and Trevor Whiting at 13:11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 THOUGHTS:
she's so tiny, how big was she when she was born? congrats, new borns are fun and so cuddly!
Oh look at those cheeks!! She's precious!! Congradulations:) She is perfect!!
Trev & Megan - Thanks for the pictures. She is so beautiful and perfect! Her little mouth is adorable! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet the little lady! Keep up the good work! Love you!
She is just adorable!
Congrats!
I'm glad everything went well!
How much did she weigh?
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is so beautiful, sweet, and tiny! I always forget how small they are when first born. I'm glad all went well.
congrats!!! we are so happy for you. looks like Trevor has been welcomed to fatherhood.... no sleep. :) She is adorable and her and Cam will be quite the couple
I love all the pictures of Kherrington!! Great job Megan -- Camera lady and blogger extraordinaire Thanks for sharing! Trevor, great job with the happiest baby on the block!
Tammy
Megan & Trev, So happy to finally see those chubby little cheeks! What a doll! She is so tiny on Trev's chest! What sweet pictures! Congratulations! You guys are amazing parents, I can tell! :)
Congratulations! I can't say how many times I've come to your blog for pictures over the past week. She is definitely a beauty. We're so excited for you guys!
What a sweetheart! She is absolutely adorable Megan! Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you guys!
aawww she is so cute!!! I wanna come see you. Maybe I will come over on my lunch break next week! I love her big cheeks. Congrats!
Congratulations! She looks sooo cute!
Post a Comment