Monday, March 9, 2009

So my wonderful sister in-law Jenna and her friend Alex offered to take our pictures and I am so happy with the shots that we got. They did a great job and I love the pics.


Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa

5 THOUGHTS:

Chelsey Howard said...

Totally cute pictures ilove them all:) did I get you my address?

Chelsa said...

I LOVE THE PICS! You guys are too cute! Great idea, I really wanted to do the same but B wasn't down, now maybe if he sees Trev do it, he'll be all about it :)
Love you guys!

melissa hogle said...

Oh those are so cute! How fun! Hey are you going to go see Jenna and Luke come out of the temple after their ceremony? ( I wish I could go to the actualy ceremony but there is no room, she has too much family!) Anywho, I think I am going to go see them come out of the tmeple and cheer for them and what not. If you are going to do the same then we should just go together! Just let me know. I would just call ya but I don't have your number. Just email me or something if you want to go!

Janelle said...

Those pictures are awesome! Too fun! I love them!

brady lady said...

nice pictures, pregnant pictures are always fun especially the bare belly, those are always cute! too bad you didn't post one!