Everything is looking great for me. I don't have anything wrong other that the every morning and night nausea. But I am completely willing to be sick all the time if I get to bring a cute little baby (girl, at least I think so) into this world.
Every website I go to says that you aren't showing by 7 1/2 weeks but I am feeling a little larger than normal and haven't been eating more so I don't know what those websites are talking about. I officially love dresses and skirts because other than 2 pairs of pants nothing really fits right or if I can shove it on my body I don't feel very comfortable.
Midnight snacks are also my friend. Every night I have dreams about food at around 2 -3 O'clock in the morning. I keep a pack of peanut butter crackers next to my bed so I can have a snack and not have to move to far. I love it. :)
Friday, October 3, 2008
Baby update
CREATED BY: Megan and Trevor Whiting at 16:48
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 THOUGHTS:
You are so cute! And I agree with you, the second I'm pregnant I don't fit into my fregular jeans anymore. WEll, I guess technically they fit, but they are so tight and it makes me feel even more sick! I hope you get over the sick part soon and I'm glad to hear you and the baby are doing good:)
Congratulations!!! Funny thing, our bodies...I like your idea of peanut butter crackers. I'm happy to hear all is well.
Megan! I am so happy to hear that everything is good with you and the baby! It is so scary when you think that something might be wrong! I hope that you don't have to battle sickness too much longer! I am 5 1/2 months though and I still am sick! All I have to say is thank goodness for nauseas medicine or i couldn't function in life! But it seems that most peoples turn around at 12 weeks so good luck! Oh, and I swear my belly popped out super fast too so your not alone! Keep us updated on how things go with the pregnancy!
congrats, the first trimester is your hungriest, so don't worry it slows down, and you're probably the only one who notices any sort of belly, just wait it doesn't go away, it only gets bigger and bigger!
Megan!!! I can';t believe youre prego! OMG surprise!!! Thats awesome!!! Im so excited for you, how far along are ya? Congrats!!! :o)
Hey, We are going private on our blog... so please leave me your email if you wish to be invited!
Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Just hang in there, hopefully you are almost out of the sickness part! And Im sure you still look great! My late night snack with Bryson was PB & J sandwhichs. I would get up in the middle of the night and then have one in the morning. Myabe that is why I gained 50 pounds! ha!
I'm so happy for the update and to hear that everything is going well besides the morning sickness. Don't worry...that's totally normal to not fit into your jeans anymore. You'll soon be doing the "rubberband" method :) We miss you guys!
I am so excited about our first family Dune trip too. You are so awesome and I am so glad that you are doing so well in your pregnancy! I love you!
Tammy
I was so excited to hear your baby news, Megan! Congrats. It's not hard to imagine you as a mother...you'll do so well.
Megan! If you have a girl they will totally have to have play dates! Is a girl what you are hoping for? I just cant wait to buy all of those stinking cute little clothes I see in the store. I dont know if your bro & sis in law are in my ward, but I am in Young Womens every week so I dont meet alot of different people, just the ones who serve in my calling with me.
Anyway, are you feeling any better with the preggo nausea? I hope so! Tell us more about how your baby experience is going...we need an update! Love ya!
Post a Comment