This looks fun and I have seen it on many of my friends blogs so here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Monday, July 14, 2008
A Walk Down Memory Lane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 THOUGHTS:
Meg,
My favorite memory? I think I have too many fun memories with you and Trev, but I do have to say one of my favorite past times is going to sporting events with you guys. I also just love that we can hang out and do nothing and still have a good time. You are one of my best friends and I will always be so appreciative that you are my sis-in-law. Thanks for everything Meg. I love ya!!
Tonya
A fun memory of you is when I took your senior pics at my house and those guys came buy and were whistling at you and saying things in spanish. It was fun taking pics and actually have you NOT get impatient with me for taking a long time to get the picture just right unlike other people I know..lol. Eva
Hey Hun,
It's been ages but looks like your doing fantastic!!!! Congrats on the marriage, hope all is well!
Much Love,
Kortney
Post a Comment