
CORN SUCKS!
So Tuesday at work I made myself a cheese crisp on a corn tortilla and my face turned bright red hot and I felt sick. Well I tried to figure out what did it, so I told my sister-in-law Tonya, who is graduating from Medical very very soon, and she said that I needed to see a allergy specialist. So I will soon know for sure, but I am almost positive it is corn. Now when I eat corn I get this wonderful rash on my hand and red spots all over my body. Doesn’t this sound fun!
Trev and I were talking about how neither of us were allergic to anything just the other night. Kinda ironic! If anyone has any pointers let me know.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
CREATED BY: Megan and Trevor Whiting at 14:27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 THOUGHTS:
That sucks! Your wedding picture is gorgeous by the way! I'm so glad you found my blog, it's fun to keep in touch. Yeah let's totally get together and do something soon! What's you scheduele like?
Hahaha that sucks Megan!! I always say I'm not allergic to anything, I guess I better stop saying that or it's gonna sneak up on me. We have played phone tag! I want to do lunch or something we have been having a crazy week. i will call you soon!
Meg- it has been such a long time!?! And we used to live so close...haha! You look great though, and so does Trevor! How are yal doing? Still living at the same place? you'll have to send me an email or something with your # so we can catch up!! I'm so glad you found my blog- yay!! Jenn_freestone@yahoo.com
Hey Megan! So good to hear from you! It's fun, this blogging thing..thanks to Tatiana. I'm so sorry to hear about your allergy to corn..that stinks! I'm glad I'm not..that wouldn't go over to well being mexican an all! Your wedding pic is beautiful! Take care.
Ahh Megan! I NEVER remember to call you or anyone else bk! So please just keep calling me(if you even have time.. haha) and remind me to call you bk!!! Im horrible! Love ya.. and sorry your allergic. I too always say im not allergic to anything.. Im sure I am though. JUst WAIT I guess!!
Lisa
Sorry I don't have any pointers...But I was blog hoppin and I wanted to say hi! Last time I saw you was forever ago, not to long after you and trevor started dating if i remember right, and the last time I saw trevor all i could do was say hi because it was the day i was going through to get my endowments and I saw him in the hallway as i was on my way in and i was being escorted by like 2 old ladies...but you know how that goes... You guys are so cute, glad to see you two tied the knot who knows how long ago...
Post a Comment