So it's been a while since my last post, but nothing real exciting has happened. The only thing remotely exciting is that I am done school until I get accepted into nursing school and for Christmas Trevor's little brothers bought me my digital negatives of my wedding. I think I look at them about once a day. I love remembering that day and all the people that were there to support me and my new life. Here are a couple of really great pictures I love.

My mom did such a great job on my wedding cake!
This picture is so cute. As you can see I also set it as my header on my blog.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Update on life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 THOUGHTS:
Cute background...how did you get that?? I downloaded mine from Pyzam but I've been looking. Great pictures, too!!! We need to get together soon. hope all is well. stace :)
Meg,
The wedding pictures are gorgeous and the dog pictures are soooo cute!!
Post a Comment