Tuesday, August 28, 2007

August 28th 2007 ~ Welcome ~

This is Trev and I. We have done some traveling this last month. We went to Boston, Massachusetts for a couple of days and then went to Downtown New York for a week. This was actually a picture that we took while we were in the Natural History Museum. This was the museum that the movie Night at the Museum was filmed in. You can kind of see the dinosaur skeletons behind us.

Brandon, Chelsa and u-turn , Trevor's cousin, his wife and a GPS, were our tour guides through Boston and NY. U-turn was very exciting, this stupid GPS made us turn in so many circles it was hilarious. They were all lots of fun to travel with. This photo was taken right outside of Harvard University student yard. Where i had another awesome experience. The night that the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book came out Chelsa, Elissa, Brittany and I went to see Harry and the Potters the band. It was a couple of kids singing songs about " Don't get lost in Haggrads Beard" and " Something about Hermione and Ron"! There had to be at least a couple thousand people in the Student yard that night. It was a joke these kids were crazy.



We took the ferry out to the Statue of Liberty one morning and walked around for a little bit. There was way too many people there for us to even think about going up inside the statue. I know you can't go all the way up but I did hear that how ever far you do go up there is no AC and you are surrounded by wonderfully smelling people. I for sure passed that opportunity up in a flash. It was a great Island though. The island had many plaques telling a little about the Statue of Liberty. It was amazing to hear about how they made this island. I encourage everyone to try to make a trip there at least once in their life time. It was such a great opportunity and we owe everything to Trevor's family for taking care of Brody and Kolby for us.






Brody & Kolby

Our two little poochies. These picture could tell you a lot about each of our dogs. Brody is very well behaved, sweet and does everything she can to please us. Then there is Kolby, wild, crazy , funny and a LITTLE mischievous. Both of them are very good companions they bring so much life to our home.

1 THOUGHTS:

natalie and jeremy belnap said...

Hey you it's good to see you. You and your hubby are so cute. So send me an email and I will invite you to my blog jnbelnap@hotmail.com